Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
miketa95

2 Commercial Lawnmowers

Been trying to sell these for a while, they are taking up space and aren't used:

BEST TO CONTACT ME THROUGH GMAIL: KEEPINITGREENLLC@GMAIL.COM

#1 Brand New barely used Toro 48" walk behind mower model 30678 serial 311000202 . Belt Driven. Has a Kawasaki Motor FS481V-BS06-R Bought this mower new in March, used it a handful of times, don't use it much because the guys prefer my wright standers. Looking to make some money back so I can invest it elsewhere. List price was $3800, I bought it for $3500, SELLING FOR $3000. My Loss is your gain!

#2 Not sure what year Toro 52" Sit down mower. Model # 74173 Serial #200000517. Has a Kawasaki motor FH601V-FS06-01. Picked this mower up used and fixed it up a lot. 1700ish hours. I replaced the spark plugs, battery, changed the oil, air filters, fuel filters, greased everything, cleaned it up a lot. Also had to replace the clutch for the blades which wasn't cheap. Also has a brand new set of blades. Only issue: The battery keeps getting drained out - thinking there's a short and the wiring will have to be gone over. $2500

Photos on craigslist:
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/grd/3126479938.html
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other