Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 05-06-2006, 10:29 AM   #1
Rich189
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

any opinions on robert christopher auto body

well need my drivers door replaced and painted plus couple other small things done and was thinking bout taking my car here guy seems real cool about it and all thier work is guarenteed as long as i own the car ect.... was gonna take it to dj's after i talked to matt but i dunno how quick they can get me in and around how much it would cost

this guy told me it would be bout 1400 to replace the door paint it blend it in with the front fender/rear quater realign my front fender and said he'd probably be able to cut me a deal on wet sanding/ buffing my car all out so no more swirls or little rock chips least till they come back.... i thought this seemed like a good price i was expecting least 2000 and the work is guarenteed so i figure i cant really go wrong.... id love to take it to djs but id have to have it towed there to even get an estimate and AAA will only tow it one time for free

2002 Trans am ws6.. black on black bolt ons with a JS built trans, 3200 stall,TTM's w/315's, full umi adj rear suspension, strano springs/sways, and koni 4/4's

2015 Forester XT touring... STI Sway bars
Rich189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:28 PM   #2
red97z

they are one of the best shops in the area, they did my hood and bumper and I couldn't be more impressed. They almost always have vettes and fbody's on the lot too!

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey