Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #26
HeadlessNorseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
i concur on the flood light part.

a beebee gun is still a good enough deterrent with minimal chance of going to jail for it. make sure its c02 powered though those summa ma bitches hurt
I know how it feels...when i lived in eatontown someone broke into my car and stole ALL my tools and my radar detector. They just smashed my lock cylinder in on the pass side. Not a lot of tools but still 100$ worth and it was everything i had! Also same house had 2 of 4 stock 3rd gen z28 wheels...the gray 5 spoke ones. Who steals those? and only 2? at least take the other 2 so i dont have 2 rims to deal with

JSFBOA

Draino?

Last edited by HeadlessNorseman; 04-24-2009 at 06:19 PM.
HeadlessNorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #27
transmaro93

just so you guys are clear and maybe someone else can elaborate... in NJ and now this is depdending on a judges ruling... its illegal to shoot anybody outside of your actual living house.. even on your own property... unless fired upon first (hopefully its not to late)... and if they break in your house, unless they are clearly armed and you see a gun in their hand then you cant shoot them... if you dont see they are armed you are sopposed to retreat and warn them " i have a gun, i will shoot you" untill you cannot retreat no more i.e. backed into a corner... and then if they still havent left and there is no more room to go you can shoot them... thats what i was told by a few guys that have worked in law enforcement... but they break in and you see a gun in their hand you have no choice but to assume that its loaded and they are going to kill you and you can shoot them.... and remember... if you shoot them... shoot to kill because then there is only one story to tell... and no counter suit to deal with... just unload the clip into the dirtbag and say "i dont know what happen officer it happened so fast... i jsut pointed and shot untill i couldnt any more...".... this is what i go by... makes sense to me... but i mean if i seen someone robbing my garage you can damn well bet they might get a tickle of buckshot up their ass! i really hope you never have to deal with it... but i mean if there is no little kids in your house... a gun isnt a bad idea... just a shot gun or somthing... easy to use.. easy to load... very effective! good luck wish you the best!
Old 04-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #28
Knipps

yeah, too bad they're not breaking into people's homes. Thanks for playing though

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Knipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:13 AM   #29
Crayface

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmaro93 View Post
just so you guys are clear and maybe someone else can elaborate... in NJ and now this is depdending on a judges ruling... its illegal to shoot anybody outside of your actual living house.. even on your own property... unless fired upon first (hopefully its not to late)... and if they break in your house, unless they are clearly armed and you see a gun in their hand then you cant shoot them... if you dont see they are armed you are sopposed to retreat and warn them " i have a gun, i will shoot you" untill you cannot retreat no more i.e. backed into a corner... and then if they still havent left and there is no more room to go you can shoot them... thats what i was told by a few guys that have worked in law enforcement... but they break in and you see a gun in their hand you have no choice but to assume that its loaded and they are going to kill you and you can shoot them.... and remember... if you shoot them... shoot to kill because then there is only one story to tell... and no counter suit to deal with... just unload the clip into the dirtbag and say "i dont know what happen officer it happened so fast... i jsut pointed and shot untill i couldnt any more...".... this is what i go by... makes sense to me... but i mean if i seen someone robbing my garage you can damn well bet they might get a tickle of buckshot up their ass! i really hope you never have to deal with it... but i mean if there is no little kids in your house... a gun isnt a bad idea... just a shot gun or somthing... easy to use.. easy to load... very effective! good luck wish you the best!
^^^ that is what is commonly known as the "Castle Act".... Not EVERY town/city has the castle act. Meaning some towns/cities believe that your home is not your last line of defense and therefore you have no right to use deadly force.

IMO build a dam fence around your property and buy a pitbul.

1987 Iroc-Z Camaro - SOLD
2011 2SS/RS Camaro
Crayface is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > West Central Jersey