Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
Batman
11 Second Club

LS1 2500 stall

Hi Guys, finally got around to changing my stall converter so my old stall is up for grabs. Would like to get $150.00 + shipping (cost $400.00 new). It is a stock diameter 12 inch (300MM) Heavy duty stall for all LS1 cars and trucks. It has about 4500 miles on it and the only reason I am selling it is because it just doesn't work quite right with my motor but it would be reat for someone with mild mods who is looking to pick up some time at the track without going crazy. I'll include a set of ARP converter bolts with it as well. This converter is also fairly tight for a performance converter, it make slaunching a little tricky but it hits the gears phenomenally fast. Below is the info from Phoenix transmissions. Any questions, just ask

2400-2600 stall converter. Special high stall stator with dual Bearings, furnace brazed and fully tig reinforced. Heaviest duty Dampener and Kevlar clutch. The best choice for street strip use As well as LT-1 and LS-1 applications. Makes huge performance Gains in Impala SS, Z-28, Trans Am, GTO and Corvette. Extremely streetable.
Chasing 10's
469RWH/437RWTQ
11.05 @ 123
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts