Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #151
dandrea86

its pretty hilarious that this thing blew up the way it did. I came on here to call out sweet99z b/c i have no other way to contact him besides this forum. everybody had to add there 2 cents into this thread when it wasnt needed. sum of yous needa get off the internet n get a Fin life. o n there will b a race. dont u guys worry bout that. Ill b sure to announce it
Old 07-20-2009, 02:00 PM   #152
Jam
Banned

^^ your parents failed...
Old 07-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #153
dandrea86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam View Post
^^ your parents failed...

o its u again..shoulda known u were gonna post sumthin retarded again. u need 2 step ur game up
Old 07-20-2009, 02:13 PM   #154
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Old 07-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #155
Knipps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandrea86 View Post
its pretty hilarious that this thing blew up the way it did. I came on here to call out sweet99z b/c i have no other way to contact him besides this forum. everybody had to add there 2 cents into this thread when it wasnt needed. sum of yous needa get off the internet n get a Fin life. o n there will b a race. dont u guys worry bout that. Ill b sure to announce it
If that's true they have this fancy thing called private messaging, handy how private is in the name. Like I said before it's a PUBLIC forum, you may have started the thread but you have no choice in who posts here. Get over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
dumbass.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #156
bad64chevelle
I will beat you with a toaster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
If that's true they have this fancy thing called private messaging, handy how private is in the name.
He knows all about that...he got one from me

Last edited by bad64chevelle; 07-20-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #157
Slow Z
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortFuse View Post
Im pretty sure he wont show his face around here anymore

And as for frosty why dont you come race me? or do you only run keyboards?

Why do you guys continue to throw my name out here? If you won't race me why keep talking about me? Whats done is done either leave it alone or setup it up again.

I've been keeping quiet because my camaro is not running any more and the new car is almost finished. If you want to setup something send me a PM I'm not turning this into a 500 page thread where we just repeat ourselves over and over again.... I'll run you at the track spray to spray for as much money as you want to throw up and I'll even lock in the race date with punk out money so if for some reason I don't show (like getting into a car accident again...) you can keep the punk out money. Let's do it... The new car will be ready in about 3-4 weeks tops.

The new car is an '87 RX7 with a 26x9.5" tire and the stock independent rear suspension... 350ci pump gas motor with a plate.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:37 PM   #158
baddest434
8 Second Club

just like every other call out thread. a bunch of BS talkers about races that never happen
Old 07-20-2009, 03:29 PM   #159
79CamaroDiva
Queen of Destruction / NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor / Moderator / 12 Second Club / 2006 Member of the Year / PITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
just like every other call out thread. a bunch of BS talkers about races that never happen
Hey hey wait a second bill! I'll race, I think you know that. I only posted because I knew this kid was a punk and wouldn't take me on. Lo and behold, he won't race, just attempts to sling cliche insults.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #160
mc73nova

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddest434 View Post
I didnt forget about you, I'm just waiting on my parts from Isky.
2015 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
Old 07-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #161
baddest434
8 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79CamaroDiva View Post
Hey hey wait a second bill! I'll race, I think you know that. I only posted because I knew this kid was a punk and wouldn't take me on. Lo and behold, he won't race, just attempts to sling cliche insults.
oh i know you'll race melissa! now go get me a sammich
i just don't like people joining the club just to call someone out. all it turns into is childish name calling and insult BS and never happening races. so you wanna race melissa? your f-body vs my f-body loser does the winners laundry

lol i only said f-body vs f-body because i know i'll be doing your laundry if you break out the fast ride
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc73nova View Post
I didnt forget about you, I'm just waiting on my parts from Isky.
oh i know you did'nt. we'll have a good race!
take your time tho. i hate racing in the heat

Last edited by baddest434; 07-20-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #162
Sweet99Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Z View Post
Why do you guys continue to throw my name out here? If you won't race me why keep talking about me? Whats done is done either leave it alone or setup it up again.

I've been keeping quiet because my camaro is not running any more and the new car is almost finished. If you want to setup something send me a PM I'm not turning this into a 500 page thread where we just repeat ourselves over and over again.... I'll run you at the track spray to spray for as much money as you want to throw up and I'll even lock in the race date with punk out money so if for some reason I don't show (like getting into a car accident again...) you can keep the punk out money. Let's do it... The new car will be ready in about 3-4 weeks tops.

The new car is an '87 RX7 with a 26x9.5" tire and the stock independent rear suspension... 350ci pump gas motor with a plate.

I just wanna make sure he shows up on race day so I told him to be safe driving his DD

Dandrea86...You know you cant win this race. I dunno why you would came onto open forum and called out something that we all know you wont show up for. You let me know the race date as I am more than willing to come out in my boat with my anchor dragging out back and take your money
Old 07-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #163
DAcoatAH

^^^ DO IT UP!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #164
dandrea86

Quote:

damnn. eat that short fuse...my money is on slow z
Old 07-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #165
dandrea86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet99Z View Post
I just wanna make sure he shows up on race day so I told him to be safe driving his DD

Dandrea86...You know you cant win this race. I dunno why you would came onto open forum and called out something that we all know you wont show up for. You let me know the race date as I am more than willing to come out in my boat with my anchor dragging out back and take your money

Like I said Im swamped at work all this week so it aint happening this week.. but dont worry you n ur posse will get there day
Old 07-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #166
69BirdX
12 Second Club

its gonna rain all this week.........but next week may be better.
'04 Pontiac GTO....Sunday Funday Special

Old 07-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #167
98tadriver
10 Second Club; Has fan club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knipps View Post
If that's true they have this fancy thing called private messaging, handy how private is in the name. Like I said before it's a PUBLIC forum, you may have started the thread but you have no choice in who posts here. Get over it

as i recall, nobody cast the first stone except dandrea diarrhea. people were just curious as to who he was. then he started in with all the smack talk

2001 Corvette, Bolt ons , tuned 10.75@124.56 mph 1.38 60' Sold

1997 Saturn Sc1 5spd DOHC swapped
Bolt ons, decked head, stock intake cam on exhaust side, lotsa weight redux
13.22@102.32 mph 1.93 60'
12's on moda? One day

Last edited by 98tadriver; 07-20-2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #168
Sweet99Z

Quote:
Your money was in the wrong spot cause he was to busy makin excuses to show up for any said race Just so you know if you dont show up for this race you still need to pay me. If your anything like your boy slowassz you better count your pennies and start askin your boys for money
Old 07-20-2009, 05:05 PM   #169
ShortFuse

Quote:
hahahaha this guy must be slow zs lil brother he s already makin excuses. you can bet all u want on slow z every one in here knows what happen last time sport.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 07-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #170
LTb1ow
Mongo the Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tadriver View Post

as i recall, nobody cast the first stone except dandrea diarrhea. people were just curious as to who he was. then he started in with all the smack talk
You scurred him with your roid enhanced search skillz.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #171
mc73nova

Quote:
Like I said Im swamped at work all this week so it aint happening this week.. but dont worry you n ur posse will get there day
He made a call out talking **** and is already putting it off. WOW
2015 Ram 3500 Dually Cummins
Old 07-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #172
ShortFuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
How'd I get involved in this racing bull ****? I don't talk smack when it comes to my car, I don't call people out, I don't think it's God's gift to motorsports.

I was defending sweet99Z, why did you even come in here challenging me? Isn't sweet99z one of your boys?
it wus a joke chief calm down.

Reformed Dodge fanboy
Old 07-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #173
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:

Your Not Allowed to Have a Valid Opinion Until You Pay Your Racing Debts Up. I believe you owe TMR 150 bucks for a no-show with a lame excuse. You sir have failed harder than dandrea because 2 weeks ago this guy was you, then you backed out of the race on a lame excuse and then dissapear for 2 weeks sticking up for this guy....i wouldnt be surprised if you two were peas in a pod.....

pay up or shut up
Old 07-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #174
Frosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortFuse View Post
it wus a joke chief calm down.
I'M PERFECTLY CALM DAMN IT!!

It's all good, I was wondering how the hell I got called out when I was defending your boy.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Old 07-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #175
DAcoatAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
Your Not Allowed to Have a Valid Opinion Until You Pay Your Racing Debts Up. I believe you owe TMR 150 bucks for a no-show with a lame excuse. You sir have failed harder than dandrea because 2 weeks ago this guy was you, then you backed out of the race on a lame excuse and then dissapear for 2 weeks sticking up for this guy....i wouldnt be surprised if you two were peas in a pod.....

pay up or shut up

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Competition Forums > Racer's Lounge