Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
stevethepirate

Low mileage 2002 SOM V6 Camaro - SOLD

Hey guys. I think its time to sell my Camaro. Its just been sitting in my garage for a long time, especially since I bought my Volvo. It has 45,000 miles, I bought it in early 2005 with 19-20,000. Most of the miles came from the 450 mile drive to the college I just graduated from.

It is modified, bolt-ons and nitrous. I never even went through a full bottle. Only ran it at the track twice when it was basically stock (lid).

Despite the hood, tail panel, wheels, antenna, it comes with all of the original stuff as well. I also have a bunch of random stuff I'll throw in with it (white face gauges, etc.).

At this point I just need to sell it. I just graduated and will be moving away. I am seriously willing to consider all serious offers. I'm looking for about $8,500. It has a Kenwood in-dash DVD player, and is certainly worth it!

Send me an email at steveyd at gmail dot com (or PM, but that might take longer) with any questions!

TSP rumbler catback, catco catalytic converter, whisper lid, K&N filter, 180* thermostat, Pacesetter headers, and a little bit of giggle gas
Old 05-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
GrandmasterCow
12 Second Club

any hood , interior pics? auto, 5spd ?
1999 Trans Am WS6
2000 Trans Am WS6
Old 05-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #3
stevethepirate

Its an auto. Has a rear seat delete I built for my nitrous bottle. Seeing as I never even had the bottle in the car, it became storage. I still have the seats with seatbelts and everything.

(black wire loom on the nitrous lines now)

(Debating just ripping this thing out)

TSP rumbler catback, catco catalytic converter, whisper lid, K&N filter, 180* thermostat, Pacesetter headers, and a little bit of giggle gas
Old 05-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
jts98z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevethepirate View Post
(Debating just ripping this thing out)
prolly should looks kinda out of place jmo glws
Old 05-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
stevethepirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts98z28 View Post
prolly should looks kinda out of place jmo glws
Thanks.

I know it looks goofy. I built it so I could have an easy hiding place for the nitrous bottle. But I haven't even had the bottle in the car since 2007 or so (just lost any interest in going to the track or anything), so its just kind of been where I keep stuff. If I pull it out, I don't know if I'll have time to put the seats back in unfortunately. Guess I can figure it out though.

Old 06-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
stevethepirate

With the idea of moving soon, I am willing to negotiate quite a bit to sell this car. Wish I could keep it... but my parents would set it on fire if I left in in their garage! Not really worth it.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #7
stevethepirate

My car went into "limp mode" the last time I took it out for a drive around the neighborhood. It was running great until I pulled back into my driveway. I got the "reduced engine power" light and couldn't rev it over 2500RPMs.

I have heard it is something very simple, but don't have the time to take care of it.

If anyone wants a great car for a great price, or knows someone who might, let me know. I just need it out of my garage (parents aren't happy that a car I don't even drive is taking up their garage).

I'm seriously willing to let it go for a fraction of what I believe it is worth. Just don't have the time for it.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #8
Nitr0racing21

Ill give you 2000 cash in hand will come buy it monday

RIP WS6 Formula November 2
Gues that LQ4 was to much torque for me
Old 07-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #9
stevethepirate

I have had a few people show me interest for more than that, so I'm going to wait a little bit to see if I can get a bit more.

If I do go that low I may just hold on to the extra stuff I have and take the DVD player out. Don't really want to do that though.

Old 07-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
stevethepirate

I just got a scanner and checked it out.

4 codes, but it was just 2 different codes.

P0135: O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction. Bank 1 Sensor 1.
P0507: Idle Control System RPM High.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
stevethepirate

Car is sold

Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles