Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #1
z28c4maro82z

LS1 parts for sale... Go fast, and look good parts

I'm taking apart my car and I may sell some of my project, and some old go fast stuff. Any interest let me know

Pacesetter Longtubes. Headers were on car for 2 years. Little signs of wear on the bottom, and I had to cut maybe an inch off the bottom of the flanges. No big deal, still can slip exhaust on and clamp, or weld up if needed. I saw a brand new set going for 250

$175 + shipping or 175 picked up.

Stage 3 5.3L heads from HPE. These heads brand new assembled are $2,300 dollars. These heads were on a car for 1,500 miles and taken off. They have springs assembled.

$1,700 + shipping $1,700 picked up

Ported and Polished Throttle Body, and LS6 intake manifold These two were on car for 8-10,000 miles. Car prior maybe 10,000. Both in excellent condition. Both helped net me 426/394 cam only.

$400 + shipping $400 picked up

Possible sale

Torque Thrust II Rims. Rims in excellent condition, but do need to be shined up a bit. No curb rash, but maybe half inch surface scratch on p/s front. Probably will come out with buffing out a good amount. Tires in the rear have about 50% life left, the fronts around the same. The p/s front tire does have some uneven wear on them due to being run a little low on air due to a valve stem cam leak that was fixed.

$1,000 picked up. Do not want to ship these.

I also have a LS1 block that is still in the car, but coming out in the next few days once I find a hoist. I don't know what these go for these days so if you want it please offer a price. I don't want to get low balled.

Pictures will be up soon, pm me or post here. I check LS1tech often. Don't be afraid about buying from me, I've done a large amount of transactions on here, and my feedback reflects that.

Again thank you for looking, and my project build can help you with yours

Here you go. I will try getting pictures of the rest of the stuff later, just here is what has had some interest

Headers. Like stated before a little discoloration where the flanges are, but nothing serious at all. Still perform great.

Here are the duals with gutted cats. As you can see where they were cut. But these are also fine. No worries in purchasing. LS1LT1 can chime in and say how they sounded

Exhaust tips. Kind of a bad picture, but you guys get the idea

Passenger rear TTII, as you can see very top there is a SLIGHT ding in the rim. You cannot even tell it's there

Passenger front rim. This was the one explained with the SLIGHTEST rash that may even polish out over time.

Closer image

Drivers rims

And a couple fun pics

LS1 motor picture
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts