Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 09:31 AM   #1
PolarrrBearrr

WTB: T-Top Roof - FOUND

I'm working on a conversion from a hardtop to a t-top and I need a donor top. I was originally going to cut the hardtop, but read a writeup elsewhere about cutting along the factory weld lines and doing the swap that way.

What I am looking for is a donor top. I need the top cut along the factory weld lines, or cut beyond where the factory welds are. I don't have the room or the money or the means to move a parts car to my place. I also don't find it feasible to buy all that when I only need a small portion of the car.

If anyone has a parts car that they are not using the body, I'd be much obliged. I do not need the tops themselves, weatherstripping, or even the bar in the middle. Like I said, I was planning the conversion for a while, and then found this thread and it seemed much easier then the method I was going to use.

I'd be willing to come and cut the roof if you didn't want to. I will also pickup. If anyone was considering buying a parts car, but is sort of in the same boat as I (needing a small portion of the car and can't quite justify the whole thing) I'd be willing to put in some money towards a parts car purchase.

Thanks guys and gals!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
V
Stalker

btw everyone, its an 84, so a 82-92 roof section.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
PolarrrBearrr

Well, after a few hours, I have found one. Thanks for looking whomever you may be.

And thanks Smoking for putting that in - knew I forgot something!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:32 PM   #4
CaysE

If you end up needing another, I have a '92 RS parts car here.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts