Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 02:14 AM   #1
Frank drives a Firebird

So, who needs third gen parts?

I have a 1988 Camaro IROC-Z that is getting parted out after an abandoned project. Car is grey exterior and grey interior. The body has a couple dents in it from tree branches falling on it. The interior is very close to mint. The underside is in fantastic shape too. Car was originally a 305 TBI with 90k miles on it and the previous owner swapped in a 305 TPI motor with 30k miles on it. I swapped the TPI out in favor of a carb setup, then abandoned the build due to money and my dad needs his garage back. I have both motors, and all the TBI and TPI parts.

Exterior:

Doors are perfect (except pass. door has big dent in mirror housing from tree branch), T-Tops are perfect. Fenders are good, few dents in pass. side. Hood would be great if the dents were fixed. There's no rust anywhere on this car. Hatch is good but could use fresh paint as it is fading in some places. Otherwise great. Tail lights are great. Rear bumper is okay, at best. A jeep bumped into it and the paint cracked/peeled. Front bumper has some body damage as well, mostly only to the paint though. All the ground effects are in great shape.

Interior:

Everything inside is great. Perfect almost. Driver side seat is power and works great. Car has hatch pulldown system that works great, Dash is perfect, Center console is perfect (the door is actually not broken or cracked), dash pad is perfect (go figure!) Door panels are mint, seats are mint, sun visors are good. Carpet is mint. The only thing that isn't good is the part of the center console where the shifter sits, it has two holes drilled into it for toggle switches. You can have the toggle switches if you want this piece. Also, seatbelts are both broken

If you want anything, just let me know. I don't get too much time to go on the computer but you can call or text me anytime at 908 361 7556. Tell me what you want and I'll send you a couple pictures of the part(s) and we'll talk prices.

Here's an idea of how much I'd like to get for some of this stuff:

T5 transmission - $450
Works great, did not leak while it was in the car. Shifts great. Comes with shifter and bellhousing

Hydraulic clutch assembly - used - $90
leak free system, already bled and fully functional. Comes with clutch master cylinder, reservior and new clutch slave cylinder.

Hydraulic clutch assembly - new - $140
leak free, bled and fully functional. Has less that 400 miles on it. paid $230 new from GM. Comes with clutch master cylinder, reservior and clutch slave cylinder.

Flywheel, Clutch, Pressure Plate, and Throwout/Release Bearing - used - $90
Worked great when it was in the car. 153 tooth Flywheel, has a few small hotspots, clutch looks like it was recently replaced. Pressure plate looks good, no hotspots.

Starter - used - $50
works great. Used.

Clutch & brake Pedal assembly - used - $80

Dash pad - near perfect - $75

Seats (grey):
Driver side - power seat works great. near perfect shape - $150
Pass side - near perfect shape - $100
Rear seats, separate assemblies, NOT one piece back - $100 for both
$300 for all front and back seats

These are just ballpark numbers. Prices are negotiable to a point, Call/text me or reply here and we'll talk. Again, let me know what you're interested in and I'll send pictures.

Sorry, I didn't plan for this post to be so long

Bump. I have all the parts for both TBI and TPI. manifolds, harnesses, computers, everything. Nobody wants this stuff? Forget the earlier prices, we'll negotiate them down. This car's gotta go.

Or if anyone wants a roller we can do that too! Posi disc rear. 10 bolt with (I think) 3.42s

-1988 Iroc-Z Camaro up for parts. Grey on grey, T-top 5speed. PM me any and all questions/requests.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Frank drives a Firebird

bump.

T5 is no longer for sale,
Front and side gfx are taken,
Front bumper's taken,
Tail lights are taken.

Rest of the car is STILL HERE! Let me know what you want. Reasonable prices on all.

-1988 Iroc-Z Camaro up for parts. Grey on grey, T-top 5speed. PM me any and all questions/requests.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
Frank drives a Firebird

Hey everyone. Sorry, I haven't been too responsive about this part out lately. A lot's been going on around here lately.

Anyway, I'm out of money so if anybody needs anything off this car, I'll give you a real good deal. Also have a few Firebird hoods laying around. One white(ish) 1989 formula hood without the plastic insert in the scoop, one fiberglass ram air with poor paint job and broken corners, with some fiberglass work and paint, this could be good as new (which costs 600-700, depending on where you order from, plus oversize shipping charges), Also have a stock V6 firebird hood, needs paint. And lastly, I have one of these. It has had some recent bodywork (filling in hood pin holes and sanded down). Needs paints, that's all. Hoods are 60 each.

I also have a Mr. Gasket butterfly valve supercharger scoop. It is used but in good shape. Comes with a nice custom aluminum mounting plate instead of that crappy stock tin one. Also comes with air cleaner and filter. Fits a single carb. 299 new, yours for 180.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:03 PM   #4
Frank drives a Firebird

Also,
I don't get too much time to check this forum so your best bet would be to call me. If I don't answer, leave a message, I check them. I have a wake tomorrow and a funeral Saturday. Items can be picked up Friday between three and five pm. I'll be unavailable all Saturday, but Sunday works for me between early am until three pm.

Thanks everyone.

908 361 7556

Last edited by Frank drives a Firebird; 04-30-2009 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to add phone number
Old 05-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #5
String

How much for TPI engine
Old 05-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #6
String

check your thread more often because i don't like making phone calls, haha.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
19iroc88

how much for the 5 speed shift plate are the toggle holes big also need the boot and knob???

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts