Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
Whoboy580

86 camaro 383stroker TKO600

I am selling my 1986 Camaro Z28.Let me first start off by saying I would really love to keep my car but found a house and need money for down payment. Now back to car. Its a five speed car that has a TKO600 trans. Its like a dark blue color and it in good condition. It is t-top car with new seals. Has a cowl induction hood. It has Brand New Lakewood 90/10 in front and Brand New Lakewood 50/50 with Brand New Stock Height Springs, UMI Panhard Bar Relocation Kit, UMI Adjustable Panhard Bar, 4th Gen Rear, 4.10 Gears, Posi Unit, Competition Engineering Sump Gas Tank, 140 GPH Fuel Pump, S.S. Braid Fuel Lines, Battery Relocation, UMI Wonder Bar, Auto Meter 5in Tach, Auto Meter Water Temp, Auto Meter Oil Pressure,Auto Meter Volt Gauge, Electric Fuel Pump External mounted, 16 inch Electric fan, aluminum radiator.S-10 manual steering box, Spohn TKO600 crossmember with driveshaft loop, Hood mounted it 2 5/8 fuel pressure gauge, complete secondary fuel line ran for nitrous (Holley Blue Pump, holley reg), Nitrous purge kit, Sniper Nitrous kit (Never used on car),Radio delete panel.

Motor in the car is a SBC 350 4 bolt main 1 piece rear main seal which 3.75 forged Scat Crank and 6 inch Forged H-Beam Rods with KB Forged Pistons bored out .30. Motor has a total of 56 miles on it. Has brand new main bearings, connecting rod bearings, and all new gaskets winter of 2010. Its Rotating assembly is Scat Internal balanced. All Forged with H-Beam Rods. Keith Black Forged pistons. Rods are 6in. Trick flow Super 23 195 Alu. Heads,Trick Flow® Roller Rocker Arms, Trick Flow® Chromemoly Pushrods,Trick Flow Hydraulic Flat Tappet Track Max Camshafts (.510/.518 lift ),Trick Flow® Billet Steel Timing Sets, Edelbrock Victor Jr Intake, Holley 750Dp Carb with choke milled off just rebuilt, Moroso 7qt storker oil pan. Exahust is Hooker Super Comp Long Tube Headers, Custom made exhaust that dumps right before axle. Is currently sitting on the stock wheels with goodyear tires. But will include in the sale Complete set of Weld Pro Star with Mickey Thompson Tires. Could use new front mickey thompson and on rear tire has a screw in it which can be patch from inside.

Trans in the car is a brand New TKO600 from Amp Performance. Has Lakewood Blowproof bellhousing. Had custom speedo gear made up so the Speedo will be correct with gears and tires.

Also just installed UMI sub frame connectors (weld in kind), undercoat paint sprayed after done.
- Motor and trans is out of the car because i was going to do a cam swap.
Asking :
15,000 obo and I will install engine/trans and have the car ready to be taken home
OR
14,000 obo and you install engine and trans.

Pictures of car: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23784431

Video of car at track (all motor): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfXsX...eature=related
Old 11-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Whoboy580

New price 10,500.00 obo
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
iroc86NJ

interested in selling the hood separate?
Old 11-28-2011, 09:43 PM   #4
Whoboy580

no thanks
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles