Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 09:30 AM   #1
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

January Car of the Month Submissions

Anyone can post one photograph of only their Camaro or Firebird in this thread. Photographs of multiple cars or cars with models will not be accepted.

Please include your real name and a short paragraph (at least a few sentences) describing the car as well.

If this is not posted in this thread by the time voting begins, your car will not be included in the vote.

All submitted pictures should be a minimum size of 640 x 480, as this is the size of the image that will be posted on the home page. If you aren't sure of the size, post it up the largest image you have (within reason), or send a private message to me for assistance.

At the last week of the month we will post a poll that will last for one week and the winner will get to spend the following month showcased on the home page of the site. Past winning cars (regardless of ownership changes) will not be eligible to enter again for
12 months.

Any pic considered poor quality by staff (blurry, cell phone, etc) will be ignored in COTM voting.

Please limit this thread to posts submitting pictures only. Comments and other chit-chat will be removed and offending users will be penalized.

GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS IN!!!
Old 12-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
V
Stalker

My name is Paul and this is my 2014 2LS Camaro. It is my daily driver so it will see all types of weather, hence the picture and it being dirty. The lease on my Cruze was coming to an end so this became its replacement for the next 3 years. Obviously its only a v6(323hp) but it gets the job done. After seeing the updates for 2014, I finally liked the 5th gen design. Modifications will remain limited but I am keeping my eyes open for a good deal on factory HID headlights and factory LED RS taillights. I may eventually install a cold air intake too.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
Fast92RS
Power Member

Derek Kraese
This is my 2013 Camaro ZL1 that i purchased in September. So far I have added a roto-fab cai, ported throttle body, apex catch can, roto-fab heat exchanger reservoir, ati balancer and 5% overdrive pulley.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:51 PM   #4
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Last call

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Community Forums > Multimedia