Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 08-21-2016, 08:53 PM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Flemington Speedway Historical Society car show Sat 10/15

October 15, 2015 FSHS Car Show, presented by Lentini Auto Salvage (6th annual, Hunterdon County Fairgrounds)

http://www.flemingtonspeedwayhistori....com/FSHS.html

Flemington Speedway Historical Society’s 6th annual event, presented by Lentini Auto Salvage, begins at 9:00 AM Saturday, October 15, 2016 - rain or shine.

• Gates open at 7:00 AM for vendors and exhibitors; gates open for spectators at 9:00 AM.

• Hunterdon County Fairgrounds (South County Park) 1207 Route 179, Lambertville, NJ 08530 (near intersection of 179 and 202 in Ringoes)

• Flea market and swap meet.

• All types of vehicles, and all types of vendors are welcome.

• The event benefits FSHS and the Hunterdon County 4-H and Agricultural Fair. The Fair is lining up a variety of food vendors.

• Hunterdon County Park's friendly reminder: no alcohol or dogs are permitted.

• 50/50 raffle with bonus prizes to be drawn at 1:30 PM and announced inside the main building.

• The awards parade lines up at 1:00 PM, and presentation is at 1:40 PM inside the main building

• Flemington Speedway Historical Society is public charity 501(c)(3) non profit. Your donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible.

• Event T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and steel signs will be available. They will not be reprinted. Please specify style and size of your registration option includes a shirt.

When
Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (EDT) - Add to Calendar
Where
Hunterdon County Fairgrounds - South County Park 1207 Route 179, Lambertville, NJ 08530 - View Map

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #2
ThoR294
^^^Lover of bad cars^^^ Meet Coordinator

I'll be there!
2003 Toyota Matrix XRS M6 - Lol
ThoR294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:27 AM   #3
KevinW

I always liked this show! But I will be on the field at Met Life stadium that day.
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events