Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events

Notices

Old 02-08-2017, 07:47 AM   #1
BonzoHansen
Admin.

8/11-12 UMI Cruise In and Autocross

http://umiperformance.com/umicruisein/

August 11-12 2017
Quote:
For 2017 the UMI Cruise In and Autocross will feature two days of autocross as well as a UMI open house and our traditional Cruise In car show followed by a car cruise downtown Philipsburg, PA. Attendees may choose to participate in all the activities, the autocross or just the annual Saturday evening Cruise In show. UMI along with a group of experienced drivers will also be offering free autocross ride-alongs on both Friday and Saturday at the autocross course. Please see below for the full two day event schedule. Click the “Autocross Registration” button to register for the 2017 UMI autocross. If you would like to just participate in the annual Saturday evening UMI Cruise In held at the Philipsburg Super Bowl there is no registration needed.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:21 AM   #2
KevinW

Dang Scott, this is 4 hours away! Oh my aching back!
KevinW is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Event Forums > Cruisers' Corner / Other Events