Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey

Notices

Old 05-09-2005, 05:38 PM   #1
dragin61wagon

7th Annual Midland Park Car Show

7Th Annual Car Show and Charity Auction to be held on saturday june 4th from 8 am to 4pm The show is open to all years,makes, and models of cars, trucks, and bikes. There will be a small swap meet, muffler rapping, food and drink no alcholl, model car contest for the kids, give aways, a possibe auction car a 87 camaro, tropies, emergency apparatus display. The show is to bennifit St Jude Childrens Research Hospital . The show will be held at The Midland Park Christian Reformed Church 183 Godwin Ave Midland Park, N.J. (bergen county) prices are as follows $10 if pre reg by 5/20 and $12 day of show vendors $10, spectators $2 for more info contact jason goodrich at 201-376-3271 or email me at dragin61wagon@aol.com
Old 05-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #2
misterjuice

are you auctioning off your camaro jason?

i'll have to see if i can take off work

2008 G8 GT Ignition Orange - New Era OTR intake, PM-FL Axle Back, SuperChips Cortex Tune
misterjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 11:36 PM   #3
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Alittle far in advance, but I will be able to make it, Im only down the road. I heard it was pretty good last year.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:21 PM   #4
heavy_chevy29

sadly i don't think i will be able to attend the show. i have gone for the past 3(i think) years. its always a great show. but i don't think that im going to have the funds to get the car finished by then but i will deffinately try.

jason you probably remember me, i have a black and silver(now orange and sliver) 84 z28 camaro. last year at the show it had a 400sbc. i met you and your friends at the wycoff cruise night a couple of years back. i also think that you work right next to my work. do you work at the wycoff dpw, because sadly to say i work at greenwood collision center. i always see a black camaro with a big cowl induction hood. is that you
heavy_chevy29 is offline   Reply With Quote

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Regional Forums > North Jersey