Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 11:21 PM   #1
V
Stalker

parting out 88 GTA, ...or $900 whole

I just got in another 88 gta today, its dark red exterior with tan leather interior, front seats are shoot, doors are shot as well, Â*the car has seen better days but has a lot of good parts left, runs and drives fine, Â*i MAY consider swapping out the seats and doors and spraying it quick and selling it whole. Â*its a 305tpi hardtop automatic, analog gauges, steering wheel radio controls(no radio though) Â*i'll post pics this weekend, once i get to look it over, thats when i decide if its getting torn apart or fixed up.

**edit**, i will sell the car whole as is for $900, and ill include 4th gen cloth firebird tan seats and a 350 block with the car. I can get more if I part the car myself but I just bought another monte SS and i could use the room.
Old 09-27-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
chrisfrom nj

gta

if you part it out i want the steering wheel if you sell the car as is how much you want for it
Old 09-29-2005, 11:40 PM   #3
V
Stalker

i still havent gotten to take a good look over the car but if i sell i whole, i'd like to get 1000. Â* AND that INCLUDES a set of 94 firebird tan cloth seats, and a 350 longblock that would just need rings bearing and gaskets. Â*But since the body has seen better days, i'll probably part it out if no one has any interest in it. Â*or i could possibly include doors and bumpers depending on what i have in the back. I'll post pics on saturday.
Closed Thread

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Automotive Parts