Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
noolah123

1996 Trans Am

1996 Trans am with work done to the exhaust. Hooker headers installed with egr delete kit, Slp loudmouth with borla muffler, y pipe, and cai. I just had a set of kyb gas shocks installed with subframe connectors. The paint is in good shape for a 96. Has c5 rims w the tires in good shape. Also has a new radio head unit installed with the lighted radio bezel. Mail order tune from mad tuner. The only negative is the seats. The driver seat is ripped at the usual place, side left lower back( dont know the technical term). The passenger seat is ripped on the seat itself. Other than that the car runs great and sounds better. The engine and body have 104k miles. I am asking for $5800 or bo. I am selling the car because my wife needs a new car and i need cash for the down payment. Send any questions to noolah33@hotmail.com. Dont pm, for i may not get it. Thanks for looking.

here is a link to some pics
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/1999548612.html

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > For Sale - Vehicles