Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar
Go Back   NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
karr95

Home Stereo Equipment

JVC Digital Receiver – Model number RX 558V. The unit is probably about 7 years old and is in perfect working order. It was a gift and I never really used it all that much. You get the unit, instructions and remote control. Asking $50.

Kenwood Subwoofer – I believe it is a 10 inch sub, this unit is about 7 years old and is in perfect working order. Was very expensive when new, black in color and comes with 6 foot Monster Cable to hook it up. My neighbor downstairs from me kept complaining that it was too loud so I have to sell. Asking $50.

Pioneer Surround Sound Speakers – You get 2 – 6 ½ Inch Book Shelf Speakers, Center Channel Speaker and Two Rear Speakers. Everything is black in color and sounds great. Probably 5 years old if that. Asking $50 for the complete set.

Pioneer 6 Disc – Model number PD M406. The unit is probably about 7 years old but is in perfect working order. It will play regular cd’s, cd-r’s and cd-rw’s. It was a gift and I never really used it all that much. You get the unit, instructions and 1 cd magazine. Asking $30.

Everything is located in Old Bridge, NJ, will not ship. If you buy everything as a package I will include whatever wiring I can and knock $10 off the entire price.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
karr95

Still have the receiver and the 6 disc. Take em both for $50.

NJFBOA - Home of New Jersey's Camaros and Firebirds > Classified Forums > Classifieds Forums > Classifieds - Other